Delicious creamy and aromatic dish cooked with paneer in a rich tomato gravy with aromatic spices. Enjoy with naan ,roti ,other breads.
Preparation Time-10 mins
Cooking Time-25-30 mins
Paneer -400 gms
Onion chopped-2 medium
Tomato- 5-6 no
Cinnamon Stick-1 inch
Almonds -7 (optional)
Red chilli powder-1tsp
Coriander Powder-1 tbsp.
Garam masala Powder -1 tsp
Kasoori Methi-1 tsp
Salt to taste
Heat oil in a pan and add cloves, green cardamom, cinnamon stick saute lightly.
Add chopped onions and chopped Almonds cook on medium heat till translucent .
Now add chopped tomatoes along with ginger and garlic and cook for about 10 minutes till tomatoes are pulpy.
Cool the mixture and grind it to fine paste with little water.&sieve the paste.
In the same pan add 2 tbsp. butter and add the pureed paste and little water cook on low flame for 5 min .
Now add garam masala, red chilli powder, coriander powder and cook further for 5 min. Take the pan off heat and add beaten yogurt and cook for 2 mins
Finally add paneer cubes and kasoori methi and cook for 2 more minutes and serve hot.
You May Also Like...
- Mouth watering Paneer dish cooked in fresh grounded spices .The combination of Paneer, Capsicum cooked in rich tomato gravy makes this dish unmissable. Ingredients Paneer-500 gms Green bell pepper(capsicum)-3 medium(chopped in small pieces) Dry red chilli-3 no Coriander seeds-30 gm (2 tbsp) Garlic cloves-12 no Oil-4-5 Tbsp Tomatoes-8 Large(puree) Red…
- It is a very popular Indian dessert. It is a quick and simple recipe made with paneer and milk powder. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-20 Ingredients Grated Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)- 280 gms Milk Powder-1 cup or 250 gms Sugar-1/2 cup Milk (full fat)- 1/2 cup Ghee…
- Very traditional and popular dessert in Indian sweets . Originally made with solidifying milk and sugar on low flame and it takes long to attain the texture. My take on this popular dessert is quick and easy but not compromising on taste. Difficulty- easy Preparation Time-10 mins Cooking Time-15-20…
- Healthy spinach cooked with Paneer humble and simple easy to cook and tastes delicious. Difficulty-Easy Prep Time-5 Min Cooking Time-20 min Serves-2 Ingredients Spinach-200 gms Paneer cut in cube - 50 to 75 gms Onion - 1 medium Tomato - 1 & 1/2 Ginger -1 inch Garlic-2 cloves Oil-6 tsp…
- Introduction This finger licking recipe from our very own Punjab is fairly easy to make and has been appreciated a lot.In my initial days of exploring recipes to cook i stumbled across this recipe and just fell in love with Difficulty-Medium…