papad crunch from outside and succulent from inside makes this recipe very different and exciting.Try it yourself
- Preparation time-10 min
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Coriander leaves chopped-2 tbsp
Mint leaves chopped-2 tbsp
Chaat masala- 2tsp
Salt to taste
Refined Flour (maida)-4-5 tbsp
Oil- to fry
Grate paneer in a bowl and add red chilli powder,coriander , mint leaves,chaat masala.
Divide the mixture in equal portions and shape them in balls.
In a bowl mix refined flour ,salt and little water to form a smooth paste.
crush raw papad on a plate
Now dip the paneer rolls in flour mixture and then on the papad till well coated.
Heat oil in pan and fry the pops on medium flame till golden brown.Serve hot with mint chutney or ketchup
You May Also Like...
- Crispy from outside and just melt in mouth when you bite into. very healthy snack made from spinach ,lentils and peas. Difficulty-medium Preparation Time--15 mins Soaking Time-1 hr Cooking TIme-20-25 mins Ingredients Blanched Spinach- 1 cup Chana Dal-1/4 cup Boiled Green Peas-1/2 cup Grated Paneer -1/2 cup Oil-To deep…
- It is a very popular Indian dessert. It is a quick and simple recipe made with paneer and milk powder. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-20 Ingredients Grated Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)- 280 gms Milk Powder-1 cup or 250 gms Sugar-1/2 cup Milk (full fat)- 1/2 cup Ghee…
- Very traditional and popular dessert in Indian sweets . Originally made with solidifying milk and sugar on low flame and it takes long to attain the texture. My take on this popular dessert is quick and easy but not compromising on taste. Difficulty- easy Preparation Time-10 mins Cooking Time-15-20…
- Mouth watering Paneer dish cooked in fresh grounded spices .The combination of Paneer, Capsicum cooked in rich tomato gravy makes this dish unmissable. Ingredients Paneer-500 gms Green bell pepper(capsicum)-3 medium(chopped in small pieces) Dry red chilli-3 no Coriander seeds-30 gm (2 tbsp) Garlic cloves-12 no Oil-4-5 Tbsp Tomatoes-8 Large(puree) Red…
- This mix comes handy when you don't have the time to make the batter from scratch . Follow the simple recipe for soft and fluffy Idlis Difficulty- Easy Preparation Time- 15 min Cooking Time -15 -20 min Serves -4 Ingredients For the mix Urid Dal- 1 Cup Poha / Flatten…