It is a very popular Indian dessert. It is a quick and simple recipe made with paneer and milk powder.
Preparation Time-5 min
Cooking time-8-10 min
Grated Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)- 280 gms
Milk Powder-1 cup or 250 gms
Milk (full fat)- 1/2 cup
Ghee or Butter- 3 tbsp.
Cardamom Powder-1/4 tsp
Almonds or pistachios-10
Heat ghee in a pan and add grated paneer ,milk, sugar and milk powder.
Stir continuously over medium heat till the mixture leave sides of the pan and looks a bit as a dough.
Turn off the heat and add cardamom powder . Allow the mixture to cool.
Divide the mixture in to 20 parts . Apply a little ghee on your palm and make small balls ,then flatten it a little bit and decorate with chopped almonds or pistachios.
You May Also Like...
- Very traditional and popular dessert in Indian sweets . Originally made with solidifying milk and sugar on low flame and it takes long to attain the texture. My take on this popular dessert is quick and easy but not compromising on taste. Difficulty- easy Preparation Time-10 mins Cooking Time-15-20…
- This classic Indian sweet is one of the favourite on festive occasion. This easy to make recipe has few ingredients and tastes delicious. Difficulty-Easy Prep Time-5 Min Cooking Time-20 min Serves- 10 pieces Ingredients Milk powder- 1 cup Double cream-1/2 cup Sugar --65 gms (slightly powdered) Saffron-pinch Milk-1 tbsp. Cardamom-1/2…
- It is a quick and simple recipe made with milk powder and chocolate . Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-10 Ingredients Milk Powder- 4 cup Milk-1/2 cup Sugar- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate-300 gms Cardamom powder-1 tsp Ghee- 1 tbsp. Saffron-Few strands Water- 3/4 cup Method In a pan mix…
- Healthy spinach cooked with Paneer humble and simple easy to cook and tastes delicious. Difficulty-Easy Prep Time-5 Min Cooking Time-20 min Serves-2 Ingredients Spinach-200 gms Paneer cut in cube - 50 to 75 gms Onion - 1 medium Tomato - 1 & 1/2 Ginger -1 inch Garlic-2 cloves Oil-6 tsp…
- Mouth watering Paneer dish cooked in fresh grounded spices .The combination of Paneer, Capsicum cooked in rich tomato gravy makes this dish unmissable. Ingredients Paneer-500 gms Green bell pepper(capsicum)-3 medium(chopped in small pieces) Dry red chilli-3 no Coriander seeds-30 gm (2 tbsp) Garlic cloves-12 no Oil-4-5 Tbsp Tomatoes-8 Large(puree) Red…