Healthy spinach cooked with Paneer humble and simple easy to cook and tastes delicious.
Prep Time-5 Min
Cooking Time-20 min
Paneer cut in cube – 50 to 75 gms
Onion – 1 medium
Tomato – 1 & 1/2
Ginger -1 inch
Garam Masala-1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder-1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder-1/2 tsp
Dry Mango Powder(Amchur)-1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Clean and boil spinach with little salt till tender . Once cool grind to a blend to a smooth texture.( careful of over blending)
In a mixer jar add chopped tomatoes along with ginger and garlic and grind to puree texture.
chop paneer in to small cubes and keep them aside.
Heat oil in a deep pan and add chopped onion, cook onions till translucent.
Now add pureed tomato and cook on medium heat till oil separates .
Add red chilli powder and give it a nice stir.
To the masala add spinach and paneer and sauté for a 30 seconds. Now add garam masala, amchur, coriander and salt cover and cook on low heat for few minutes.
Add Milk and cook further for few minutes.
You May Also Like...
- Crispy from outside and just melt in mouth when you bite into. very healthy snack made from spinach ,lentils and peas. Difficulty-medium Preparation Time--15 mins Soaking Time-1 hr Cooking TIme-20-25 mins Ingredients Blanched Spinach- 1 cup Chana Dal-1/4 cup Boiled Green Peas-1/2 cup Grated Paneer -1/2 cup Oil-To deep…
- It is a very popular Indian dessert. It is a quick and simple recipe made with paneer and milk powder. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-20 Ingredients Grated Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)- 280 gms Milk Powder-1 cup or 250 gms Sugar-1/2 cup Milk (full fat)- 1/2 cup Ghee…
- Simple and tasty chana dal with palak is perfect for kids its healthy and nutritious . Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time -15 min+ soaking time of 1 hr Cooking Time-40 mins Serves-6 Ingredients Chana Dal-200 gms Spinach/Palak-200 gms Butter -1 tbsp Oil-2 tbsp Ginger-2 tsp Garlic-2 tsp Onion Medium-1 Tomato Medium-…
- It is a quick and simple recipe made with milk powder and chocolate . Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-10 Ingredients Milk Powder- 4 cup Milk-1/2 cup Sugar- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate-300 gms Cardamom powder-1 tsp Ghee- 1 tbsp. Saffron-Few strands Water- 3/4 cup Method In a pan mix…
- Very traditional and popular dessert in Indian sweets . Originally made with solidifying milk and sugar on low flame and it takes long to attain the texture. My take on this popular dessert is quick and easy but not compromising on taste. Difficulty- easy Preparation Time-10 mins Cooking Time-15-20…