Here comes a cake baked with paneer (cottage cheese/full flat cheese) and orange. The citrus taste make this cake different and the non paneer lovers will also enjoy.
Paneer/cottagecheese-200 gms (Grated)
Orange Juice-3/4 cup
Baking Powder-2 Tsp
Vanilla Essence -1Tsp
Refined Flour(maida)-200 gms
Lemon Juice-2 Tbsp
Pre heat oven at 180 degree (fan forced).Line a 8” inch baking tin
With an electric beater beat sugar and eggs till pale and fluffy.
Now add orange juice,salt,vanilla essence,lemon juice,orange rind,paneer and beat for one minute.
Sift together refined flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix well.
Now add flour to the paneer mix and beat for 1-2 minutes.
Pour the batter to the tin and tap it gently.
Place the tin in oven and Bake for 25-30.
To serve:Tap Icing sugar and serve immediately.
Related articles across the web
You May Also Like...
- It is a delightful cake, Very moist and zingy flavour form the oranges makes it perfect for any occasion. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-20 min Cooking Time-40-45 mins Serves-6-8 Ingredients Plain flour-60 gms Baking powder-1 tsp Caster sugar-225 gms Ground almonds-250 gms Butter-250 gms(room temperature) Grated zest of orange-1 tbsp Eggs-…
- Cake is one of most loved dessert's to have.It is very easy to make a basic sponge.There are many of recipes which use yoghurt but I prefer using condensed milk to substitute egg.The following recipe is one of my favourite for a eggless cake .This cake is little dense in…
- It is a very popular Indian dessert. It is a quick and simple recipe made with paneer and milk powder. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-20 Ingredients Grated Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)- 280 gms Milk Powder-1 cup or 250 gms Sugar-1/2 cup Milk (full fat)- 1/2 cup Ghee…
- For all the coffee lovers,this buttery yet very light sponge cake with rich coffee taste and walnuts is a must try . Difficulty-Medium Preparation-10 mins Cooking Time-20 -25 mins Serves -6 Ingredients For Sponge Self Raising Flour-175 gms Butter Softened-175 gms Eggs-3 Caster Suger-175 gms Baking Powder-1/2 tsp Instant Coffee…
- Very moist chocolate cake baked with mayonnaise and layered with cream and more chocolate,yum!! Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-25 min Cooking Time 25-30 min Serves-4-6 Ingredients All Purpose Flour-300 gms Caster Sugar-280 gms Cocoa powder- 55 gms or 4 tbsp. Baking Powder-1 Tbsp Eggs-3 large Mayonnaise-15 dollops Cold Water -200 ml Vanilla…