Grainy and sweet this famous Indian barfi is very easy to make at home and will be an instant hit.
Preparation Time-5 min
Cooking Time- 10-15 mins
Serves- 24 Pieces
Milk Powder- 275 gms
Condense Milk- 1 can (400 ml)
Pistachios- To decorate
Take a square shape microwave safe dish. mix together milk powder, condense milk and double cream until smooth.
Place the bowl in the microwave and set it on high for 5 mins ( 1000 watt) .Carefully watch the mixture carefully and if it looks like it may boil then stop and wait for few seconds and start again till the time is up.
Take out the mixture and give it a nice stir .
Place the bowl back on microwave high for 6 mins. Keep an eye on the mixture for any spills.
When the time is up sprinkle crushed pistachios and let the bowl sit in microwave for 10mis.
Take it out and cool it before making square shape slices.
Note: Adjust the timing and setting according to the microwave wattage
You May Also Like...
- Introduction This cake is simply delicious and just melt in mouth .Filled with fresh strawberry's it make it very moist .Try it now!! Difficulty-Medium Preparation Time-20 min Serves-8 cooking Time-25-30 min Ingredients Self Raising Flour-1 cup salt-1/4 tsp Baking powder-1 1/4 tsp…
- This classic Indian sweet is one of the favourite on festive occasion. This easy to make recipe has few ingredients and tastes delicious. Difficulty-Easy Prep Time-5 Min Cooking Time-20 min Serves- 10 pieces Ingredients Milk powder- 1 cup Double cream-1/2 cup Sugar --65 gms (slightly powdered) Saffron-pinch Milk-1 tbsp. Cardamom-1/2…
- It is a quick and simple recipe made with milk powder and chocolate . Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-10 Ingredients Milk Powder- 4 cup Milk-1/2 cup Sugar- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate-300 gms Cardamom powder-1 tsp Ghee- 1 tbsp. Saffron-Few strands Water- 3/4 cup Method In a pan mix…
- Information This gorgeous and moist Chocolate Cake can be the base for many dessert.Get baking!! Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-10 min Cooking time-50-55 mins serves -6-8 Ingredients Butter-85 gms Golden Syrup-2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract-1 Tbsp Self Raising Flour-300 gms Caster Sugar-100 gms Cocoa Powder-25 gms Bicarbonate of Soda-1 Tsp Method Pre…
- It is a very popular Indian dessert. It is a quick and simple recipe made with paneer and milk powder. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-20 Ingredients Grated Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)- 280 gms Milk Powder-1 cup or 250 gms Sugar-1/2 cup Milk (full fat)- 1/2 cup Ghee…