Mouth watering chicken dish slowly cooked in rich gravy and spices packed full of flavour .
- Preparation Time-20 mins+marination time
- Cooking Time-40-50 mins
Ginger Paste-2 Tsp
Garlic Paste-2 Tsp
Lemon Juice-1 Tbsp
Coriander Powder-1 Tsp
Small Onion-1 chopped
Cumin powder-1 TSp
Red chilli Powder-1-1/2 Tsp
Salt to taste
For The Gravy
Big tomatoes-3 or (6 medium tomatoes)
Butter -1& 1/2 Tbsp
Red chilli powder -1 Tsp
Ginger finely chopped-1 Tsp
green chilli finely chopped-1 no
Fresh cream-2 Tbsp
Coriander powder-1 Tsp
Cumin powder-1 Tsp
Salt to taste
Wash the chicken thoroughly and make smears , keep it aside
1.In a mixer jar add,Ginger Paste,Garlic Paste,Yoghurt(curd),Lemon Juice,Coriander Powder,Vinegar,Small Onion,
Cumin powder,Red chilli Powder, and Salt and blend it to a smooth paste.
Mix the marination paste to the raw chicken and let it marinate for at least 2 hrs.
Heat butter in a heavy bottom pan and add the marinated chicken ,cover and cook on medium heat till its tender(about 20 mins).
2. Along side for the gravy chop and blend the tomatoes to smooth puree.
In a saucepan, heat butter and add red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, ginger, salt and chopped green chilli.Fry for a minute.Now add Tomato puree,cream and cook further on medium flame till the gravy thickens.
Now add the gravy to the tender chicken along with sugar and cream.cook further for 10-15 mins or until done.
Garnish with fresh cream and chopped coriander.
Serve with naan or rice.
You May Also Like...
- Nothing tastes best like a hot soup in cold weather. This soup is highly nutritious as it has lentils ,chicken and sweetcorn very flavourful and easy to make .Kids will love it! Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-10 min cooking time -15- 20 min Serves-4 Ingredients Boneless Chicken -200gms Red Lentils-50-60 gms Sweet corn-50…
- This no bake Egg less Rich chocolate brownie sinfully delicious and very easy to make Tea Time/Dessert. Serve it with a dollop of Ice cream. Difficulty-Easy Preparation time-10 Min Cooking Time-4 Min Serves-4 Ingredients All Purpose Flour or Plain Flour- 1/2 cup(125 gms) Walnuts (chopped)-1/4 cup Sour Yoghurt- 2 Tbsp(…
- Introduction This finger licking recipe from our very own Punjab is fairly easy to make and has been appreciated a lot.In my initial days of exploring recipes to cook i stumbled across this recipe and just fell in love with Difficulty-Medium…