Kids love dessert’s and the things they like to eat is Ice cream or chocolate.My Kid is very selective when it comes to dessert’s so, I thought of making something from scratch. My kid loved it a lot!! It is simple but delicious dessert,Try my recipe and share your thought’s.
- Preparation time: 10-15 mins
- cooking time: 5-10 mins
- Serving: 2
Cooking Chocolate-80-100 gms
Double cream-100 gms
Icing sugar-2 1/2 Tbsp
Pour the double cream in a bowl and mix the icing sugar.With the electric beater beat it until soft peaks are formed(try not to over whip as it will curdle)
Take a bowl and add the chocolate.Take a pan smaller than the bowl and boil some water.Now put the bowl(with chocolate) on top of the boiling water( It will act as double boiler). Reduce the heat ,when the chocolate starts to melt add the butter and mix. Let it cook about a minute.
In a Glass at the bottom make a layer of biscuit ,then top it with strawberries,pour a spoonful of melted chocolate,then the cream and just repeat the process until desired.
Note: Keeping in mind the dessert is for kids I made thin layers ,Just double the quantity to make a heavy (distinctive)layer.
You May Also Like...
- Information This is my kid's recipe...It tastes yum! Difficulty:Easy Preparation Time:5 mins Cuisine:Kids Dessert Serves-1 Ingredients Tea Biscuits-1 Whipped Double cream-1 Tbsp Sugar balls(Cake decoration) Method Take a Tea biscuit and top it with whipped double cream and sugar balls.. Made by kid, for self indulgence.
- Kids fun Make kids do fun stuff in kitchen with parents & appreciate goodness of food. Have fun with fruits, vegetables & cooking. Coming soon... Games Mobile Apps for Android and iOS platforms COMING SOON...
- This no bake Egg less Rich chocolate brownie sinfully delicious and very easy to make Tea Time/Dessert. Serve it with a dollop of Ice cream. Difficulty-Easy Preparation time-10 Min Cooking Time-4 Min Serves-4 Ingredients All Purpose Flour or Plain Flour- 1/2 cup(125 gms) Walnuts (chopped)-1/4 cup Sour Yoghurt- 2 Tbsp(…
- Grainy and sweet this famous Indian barfi is very easy to make at home and will be an instant hit. Difficulty- Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking Time- 10-15 mins Serves- 24 Pieces Ingredients Milk Powder- 275 gms Condense Milk- 1 can (400 ml) Double Cream-300ml Pistachios- To decorate Method…
- It is a quick and simple recipe made with milk powder and chocolate . Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-10 Ingredients Milk Powder- 4 cup Milk-1/2 cup Sugar- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate-300 gms Cardamom powder-1 tsp Ghee- 1 tbsp. Saffron-Few strands Water- 3/4 cup Method In a pan mix…