Very traditional and popular dessert in Indian sweets . Originally made with solidifying milk and sugar on low flame and it takes long to attain the texture. My take on this popular dessert is quick and easy but not compromising on taste.
Preparation Time-10 mins
Cooking Time-15-20 mins
Paneer- 500 gms
Condense Milk- 1 can (400 gms)
Sugar- 1 tbsp
Cardamom Powder- 3/4 tsp
Cashew Nuts-1 tbsp
Fine grate paneer and mix evenly with condense milk.
Heat a thick bottomed pan on low heat and add the paneer mixture. Cook on a low flame stirring continuously to avoid burning.
Cook till the mixture thickens and starts to leave the pan. Turn off the flame and add cardamom powder and mix.
Transfer the mixture to a greased plate and flatten it out. Decorate with chopped Pistachios and cashew nuts.
You May Also Like...
- It is a very popular Indian dessert. It is a quick and simple recipe made with paneer and milk powder. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-20 Ingredients Grated Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)- 280 gms Milk Powder-1 cup or 250 gms Sugar-1/2 cup Milk (full fat)- 1/2 cup Ghee…
- Mouth watering Paneer dish cooked in fresh grounded spices .The combination of Paneer, Capsicum cooked in rich tomato gravy makes this dish unmissable. Ingredients Paneer-500 gms Green bell pepper(capsicum)-3 medium(chopped in small pieces) Dry red chilli-3 no Coriander seeds-30 gm (2 tbsp) Garlic cloves-12 no Oil-4-5 Tbsp Tomatoes-8 Large(puree) Red…
- It is a quick and simple recipe made with milk powder and chocolate . Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-10 Ingredients Milk Powder- 4 cup Milk-1/2 cup Sugar- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate-300 gms Cardamom powder-1 tsp Ghee- 1 tbsp. Saffron-Few strands Water- 3/4 cup Method In a pan mix…
- This classic Indian sweet is one of the favourite on festive occasion. This easy to make recipe has few ingredients and tastes delicious. Difficulty-Easy Prep Time-5 Min Cooking Time-20 min Serves- 10 pieces Ingredients Milk powder- 1 cup Double cream-1/2 cup Sugar --65 gms (slightly powdered) Saffron-pinch Milk-1 tbsp. Cardamom-1/2…
- Punjabi food with passion, is from the land of five rivers “Punjab” (or Panjab) has now become synonymous with the ubiquitous Sarson Da Saag; Makki Di Roti; Maa Ki Daal; Amritsari Machchi; Butter Chicken; succulent Naan’s; Chholey Kulchey; Gajar Da Halwa and last but not the least Chicken Tikka…