Mouth watering Paneer dish cooked in fresh grounded spices .The combination of Paneer, Capsicum cooked in rich tomato gravy makes this dish unmissable.
Green bell pepper(capsicum)-3 medium(chopped in small pieces)
Dry red chilli-3 no
Coriander seeds-30 gm (2 tbsp)
Garlic cloves-12 no
Red chilli powder-2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1 tsp
Kasoori methi-2 tsp
Salt -to taste
Chopped coriander 2 tbsp(to decorate)
In a pan add 1 tbsp and stir fry paneer .
In a pan roast red chillies and coriander seeds.let it cool.
Once cool grind it to coarse powder.
Heat oil and add the coarse powder and stir fry for 3 minutes on medium heat.
Now add garlic and stir fry for 2 min on low heat .Now add the tomato puree and cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
Now add red chilli powder,turmeric powder and cook till oil separates.(keep stirring).
Add green pepper and cook for couple minutes.Now add the paneer cubes and mix.
Stir in kasoori methi and salt cook further for 3-4 mins.
Garnish with chopped coriander.
You May Also Like...
- Delicious creamy and aromatic dish cooked with paneer in a rich tomato gravy with aromatic spices. Enjoy with naan ,roti ,other breads. Difficulty- Medium Preparation Time-10 mins Cooking Time-25-30 mins Serves-4 Ingredients Paneer -400 gms Oil-2 tbsp. Butter-2 tbsp. Onion chopped-2 medium Tomato- 5-6 no Cinnamon Stick-1 inch Cloves-5-6 Almonds -7…
- Very traditional and popular dessert in Indian sweets . Originally made with solidifying milk and sugar on low flame and it takes long to attain the texture. My take on this popular dessert is quick and easy but not compromising on taste. Difficulty- easy Preparation Time-10 mins Cooking Time-15-20…
- It is a very popular Indian dessert. It is a quick and simple recipe made with paneer and milk powder. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-20 Ingredients Grated Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)- 280 gms Milk Powder-1 cup or 250 gms Sugar-1/2 cup Milk (full fat)- 1/2 cup Ghee…
- Healthy spinach cooked with Paneer humble and simple easy to cook and tastes delicious. Difficulty-Easy Prep Time-5 Min Cooking Time-20 min Serves-2 Ingredients Spinach-200 gms Paneer cut in cube - 50 to 75 gms Onion - 1 medium Tomato - 1 & 1/2 Ginger -1 inch Garlic-2 cloves Oil-6 tsp…
- Introduction papad crunch from outside and succulent from inside makes this recipe very different and exciting.Try it yourself Difficulty-Easy Preparation time-10 min Serves-8 Ingredients Papad-3 cup Paneer-2 cup Red chilli powder-1 tsp Coriander leaves chopped-2 tbsp Mint leaves chopped-2 tbsp Chaat masala- 2tsp Salt to taste Refined Flour…