Crispy from outside and just melt in mouth when you bite into. very healthy snack made from spinach ,lentils and peas.
Preparation Time–15 mins
Soaking Time-1 hr
Cooking TIme-20-25 mins
Blanched Spinach- 1 cup
Chana Dal-1/4 cup
Boiled Green Peas-1/2 cup
Grated Paneer -1/2 cup
Oil-To deep fry
Bread Crumbs-3/4 cup
Maida(All purpose flour)- 1/2 cup mixed in 3/4 cup water
GInger Chopped-2 tsp
Green chillies-1 tsp
Chaat Masala-1 tsp
Garam Masala-1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Clean, wash and soak the chana dal for 1 hour and drain.
Pressure cook Chana dal with ginger, garlic, green chillies with 1/2 cup water for 2 whistles.
Once cool blend together chana dal ,spinach and boiled peas till smooth and transfer to a bowl.
Add grated paneer to the puree and add garam masala ,chaat masala,salt and 1/4 bread crumbs .
Divide the mixture in to 12 equal portions .
Prepare flour paste .Dip kebab in flour mixture and roll in the bread crumbs and fry on medium heat till golden brown.
You May Also Like...
- Healthy spinach cooked with Paneer humble and simple easy to cook and tastes delicious. Difficulty-Easy Prep Time-5 Min Cooking Time-20 min Serves-2 Ingredients Spinach-200 gms Paneer cut in cube - 50 to 75 gms Onion - 1 medium Tomato - 1 & 1/2 Ginger -1 inch Garlic-2 cloves Oil-6 tsp…
- Simple and tasty chana dal with palak is perfect for kids its healthy and nutritious . Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time -15 min+ soaking time of 1 hr Cooking Time-40 mins Serves-6 Ingredients Chana Dal-200 gms Spinach/Palak-200 gms Butter -1 tbsp Oil-2 tbsp Ginger-2 tsp Garlic-2 tsp Onion Medium-1 Tomato Medium-…
- Introduction papad crunch from outside and succulent from inside makes this recipe very different and exciting.Try it yourself Difficulty-Easy Preparation time-10 min Serves-8 Ingredients Papad-3 cup Paneer-2 cup Red chilli powder-1 tsp Coriander leaves chopped-2 tbsp Mint leaves chopped-2 tbsp Chaat masala- 2tsp Salt to taste Refined Flour…
- Very traditional and popular dessert in Indian sweets . Originally made with solidifying milk and sugar on low flame and it takes long to attain the texture. My take on this popular dessert is quick and easy but not compromising on taste. Difficulty- easy Preparation Time-10 mins Cooking Time-15-20…
- This is a perfect starter for any party. Savoury taste from yoghurt and crunchiness from cheese makes these kebabs absolute delight.Serve with basil dip. Difficulty-Medium Preparation time-20 min Makes-6 Ingredients Greek Yoghurt-220 gms Grated cheddar cheese-30 gms Finely chopped onion-1/2 (medium) White bread slice-2 (crumbed) Gram Flour(Besan)- 40 gms Oil-7…