This cake is simply delicious and just melt in mouth .Filled with fresh strawberry’s it make it very moist .Try it now!!
- Preparation Time-20 min
- cooking Time-25-30 min
Self Raising Flour-1 cup
Baking powder-1 1/4 tsp
Sugar -3/4 cup
Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp
Strawberries chopped-about 1/2 cup and some to decorate
Double cream -120 ml
Strawberry chopped-4-5 large
Icing sugar-4 tbsp(or as per taste)
Pre heat oven at 180 c (fan forced) or 350 F.Line 2 sandwich cake tin
Sift together flour,salt and baking powder
In a separate bowl combine butter,sugar,egg,vanilla essence and beat for at least 3 mins.
mix flour and strawberry alternatively to the cream mixture (the butter mix) beat the mixture on medium speed for 2 minute.
Pour the mixture in prepared tins and bake for 25 -30 min or until well risen and done .
For icing-In a bowl add double cream and icing sugar and mix well.Now beat the cream on high speed for 2 min.
Add the finely chopped strawberry to the cream and beat further till it forms soft peaks.
Tip:If you are beating cream in a kitchen always place a bowl with ice cubes and set the other bowl on top with the cream and beat.
You May Also Like...
- Grainy and sweet this famous Indian barfi is very easy to make at home and will be an instant hit. Difficulty- Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking Time- 10-15 mins Serves- 24 Pieces Ingredients Milk Powder- 275 gms Condense Milk- 1 can (400 ml) Double Cream-300ml Pistachios- To decorate Method…
- This no bake Egg less Rich chocolate brownie sinfully delicious and very easy to make Tea Time/Dessert. Serve it with a dollop of Ice cream. Difficulty-Easy Preparation time-10 Min Cooking Time-4 Min Serves-4 Ingredients All Purpose Flour or Plain Flour- 1/2 cup(125 gms) Walnuts (chopped)-1/4 cup Sour Yoghurt- 2 Tbsp(…
- For all the coffee lovers,this buttery yet very light sponge cake with rich coffee taste and walnuts is a must try . Difficulty-Medium Preparation-10 mins Cooking Time-20 -25 mins Serves -6 Ingredients For Sponge Self Raising Flour-175 gms Butter Softened-175 gms Eggs-3 Caster Suger-175 gms Baking Powder-1/2 tsp Instant Coffee…
- Very moist chocolate cake baked with mayonnaise and layered with cream and more chocolate,yum!! Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-25 min Cooking Time 25-30 min Serves-4-6 Ingredients All Purpose Flour-300 gms Caster Sugar-280 gms Cocoa powder- 55 gms or 4 tbsp. Baking Powder-1 Tbsp Eggs-3 large Mayonnaise-15 dollops Cold Water -200 ml Vanilla…
- Cake is one of most loved dessert's to have.It is very easy to make a basic sponge.There are many of recipes which use yoghurt but I prefer using condensed milk to substitute egg.The following recipe is one of my favourite for a eggless cake .This cake is little dense in…