French coconut truffle with saffron. This is a great recipe, these no-cook truffles are made by combining condensed milk, desiccated coconut. They are quick, simple and delicious.This is a basic truffle recipe to which you can add your own flavourings or extracts. Dust with cocoa powder or icing sugar.
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Prep time: 20 min
- Cooking time: NA
- Serves: 20
- Condense Milk: 1 tin (397 grams)
- Desiccated Coconut: 450 grams ( 4 1/2 cup)
- Vanilla essence: 1 1/2 tsp
- Roasted Almonds: 1 cup
- Pistachio nuts: 1 cup
- Saffron: few strands or as you like
Mix condense milk ,4 cups of desiccated coconut and vanilla essence gently and keep it aside for 20 min.
Make small balls and insert one almond or 2 pistachio nuts and roll each balls in the remaining desiccated coconut.
Set it aside in refrigerator for 1 hour .Serve at room temperature.
Decorate with few saffron strands to give it a rich flavor and look.
You can also do Chocolate version of it, check for my recipe separately.
You May Also Like...
- It is a quick and simple recipe made with milk powder and chocolate . Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-10 Ingredients Milk Powder- 4 cup Milk-1/2 cup Sugar- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate-300 gms Cardamom powder-1 tsp Ghee- 1 tbsp. Saffron-Few strands Water- 3/4 cup Method In a pan mix…
- This classic Indian sweet is one of the favourite on festive occasion. This easy to make recipe has few ingredients and tastes delicious. Difficulty-Easy Prep Time-5 Min Cooking Time-20 min Serves- 10 pieces Ingredients Milk powder- 1 cup Double cream-1/2 cup Sugar --65 gms (slightly powdered) Saffron-pinch Milk-1 tbsp. Cardamom-1/2…