This gorgeous and moist Chocolate Cake can be the base for many dessert.Get baking!!
- Preparation Time-10 min
- Cooking time-50-55 mins
- serves -6-8
Golden Syrup-2 Tbsp
Vanilla Extract-1 Tbsp
Self Raising Flour-300 gms
Caster Sugar-100 gms
Cocoa Powder-25 gms
Bicarbonate of Soda-1 Tsp
Pre heat oven at 160C/ fan 140C and grease and line two sandwich tins.
In a bowl add butter, syrup and vanilla essence pour 300 ml boiling water and briefly whisk to combine.
Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl.
Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients and mix till a smooth batter.
Pour the mixture in to the prepared tin and bake for 50 – 55 mins until the cake is well risen.
Cool in tin for around 10 mins before turning out.
I have used double cream icing
You May Also Like...
- Cake is one of most loved dessert's to have.It is very easy to make a basic sponge.There are many of recipes which use yoghurt but I prefer using condensed milk to substitute egg.The following recipe is one of my favourite for a eggless cake .This cake is little dense in…
- This no bake Egg less Rich chocolate brownie sinfully delicious and very easy to make Tea Time/Dessert. Serve it with a dollop of Ice cream. Difficulty-Easy Preparation time-10 Min Cooking Time-4 Min Serves-4 Ingredients All Purpose Flour or Plain Flour- 1/2 cup(125 gms) Walnuts (chopped)-1/4 cup Sour Yoghurt- 2 Tbsp(…
- Grainy and sweet this famous Indian barfi is very easy to make at home and will be an instant hit. Difficulty- Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking Time- 10-15 mins Serves- 24 Pieces Ingredients Milk Powder- 275 gms Condense Milk- 1 can (400 ml) Double Cream-300ml Pistachios- To decorate Method…
- Very moist chocolate cake baked with mayonnaise and layered with cream and more chocolate,yum!! Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-25 min Cooking Time 25-30 min Serves-4-6 Ingredients All Purpose Flour-300 gms Caster Sugar-280 gms Cocoa powder- 55 gms or 4 tbsp. Baking Powder-1 Tbsp Eggs-3 large Mayonnaise-15 dollops Cold Water -200 ml Vanilla…
- It is a quick and simple recipe made with milk powder and chocolate . Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-10 Ingredients Milk Powder- 4 cup Milk-1/2 cup Sugar- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate-300 gms Cardamom powder-1 tsp Ghee- 1 tbsp. Saffron-Few strands Water- 3/4 cup Method In a pan mix…