This no bake Egg less Rich chocolate brownie sinfully delicious and very easy to make Tea Time/Dessert. Serve it with a dollop of Ice cream.
Preparation time-10 Min
Cooking Time-4 Min
All Purpose Flour or Plain Flour– 1/2 cup(125 gms)
Walnuts (chopped)-1/4 cup
Sour Yoghurt- 2 Tbsp(
Soda Bi-carb-1/4 Tsp
Cocoa Powder- 4 Tbsp
Butter(melted)- 1/4 cup
Icing sugar or powder sugar- 6 1/2 Tbsp
Vanilla Essence-1/2 tsp
Hot Water- 1/2 cup
Butter for greasing
In a bowl sift flour and cocoa together.
In a separate bowl blend sour yoghurt and soda bicarb (do not over mix) and keep aside.
Now in a bowl mix melted butter,vanilla essence,sugar,and hot water and mix well.
Add the yoghurt soda mixture to the butter mix and whisk till combined.
Add the flour mix and walnuts and mix gently.Batter will be dropping consistency
Grease a microwave safe bowl (min 6 inch and shallow) with butter and line with a grease proof paper at the bottom.
Pour your brownie batter and tap it gently to let out any trapped air bubble
Now microwave high for 4 minutes. Insert a skewer to check if done (I used microwave with 900 watt power)
Let it cool before turning it over. serve with ice cream or dust with icing sugar.
You May Also Like...
- It is a quick and simple recipe made with milk powder and chocolate . Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-10 Ingredients Milk Powder- 4 cup Milk-1/2 cup Sugar- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate-300 gms Cardamom powder-1 tsp Ghee- 1 tbsp. Saffron-Few strands Water- 3/4 cup Method In a pan mix…
- Information This gorgeous and moist Chocolate Cake can be the base for many dessert.Get baking!! Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-10 min Cooking time-50-55 mins serves -6-8 Ingredients Butter-85 gms Golden Syrup-2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract-1 Tbsp Self Raising Flour-300 gms Caster Sugar-100 gms Cocoa Powder-25 gms Bicarbonate of Soda-1 Tsp Method Pre…
- Cake is one of most loved dessert's to have.It is very easy to make a basic sponge.There are many of recipes which use yoghurt but I prefer using condensed milk to substitute egg.The following recipe is one of my favourite for a eggless cake .This cake is little dense in…
- Introduction This cake is simply delicious and just melt in mouth .Filled with fresh strawberry's it make it very moist .Try it now!! Difficulty-Medium Preparation Time-20 min Serves-8 cooking Time-25-30 min Ingredients Self Raising Flour-1 cup salt-1/4 tsp Baking powder-1 1/4 tsp…
- Introduction Crunchy from outside and sticky from inside.Easy to make cookies at home .Children will sure love them! Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-20 min Serves-10 cooking Time-11-15 min Ingredients Self-raising flour( sifted)-175 gms Chocolate Chips-50 gms Condense Milk- 85 gms Unsalted Butter(softened)-110 gms Caster Sugar-110 gms Method Preheat the oven to…