It is a quick and simple recipe made with milk powder and chocolate .
Preparation Time-5 min
Cooking time-8-10 min
Milk Powder- 4 cup
Sugar- 1 cup
Cooking Chocolate-300 gms
Cardamom powder-1 tsp
Ghee- 1 tbsp.
Water- 3/4 cup
In a pan mix sugar and water and boil till its sticky to touch.
Turn the heat to medium and add milk powder , to sugar mixture and stir.
Add milk and ghee to the pan and stir well till mixture comes together.
Take off from heat and add saffron and cardamom powder.
Take a 2-3 inch deep dish and grease it with ghee pour the mixture and cool.
For the chocolate topping
Melt the cooking chocolate in double boiler or microwave with 1/2 teaspoon of butter .Once melted pour the chocolate on top of the mixture and leave it to set .
You May Also Like...
- This no bake Egg less Rich chocolate brownie sinfully delicious and very easy to make Tea Time/Dessert. Serve it with a dollop of Ice cream. Difficulty-Easy Preparation time-10 Min Cooking Time-4 Min Serves-4 Ingredients All Purpose Flour or Plain Flour- 1/2 cup(125 gms) Walnuts (chopped)-1/4 cup Sour Yoghurt- 2 Tbsp(…
- It is a very popular Indian dessert. It is a quick and simple recipe made with paneer and milk powder. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking time-8-10 min Serves-20 Ingredients Grated Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)- 280 gms Milk Powder-1 cup or 250 gms Sugar-1/2 cup Milk (full fat)- 1/2 cup Ghee…
- This classic Indian sweet is one of the favourite on festive occasion. This easy to make recipe has few ingredients and tastes delicious. Difficulty-Easy Prep Time-5 Min Cooking Time-20 min Serves- 10 pieces Ingredients Milk powder- 1 cup Double cream-1/2 cup Sugar --65 gms (slightly powdered) Saffron-pinch Milk-1 tbsp. Cardamom-1/2…
- Introduction Crunchy from outside and sticky from inside.Easy to make cookies at home .Children will sure love them! Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-20 min Serves-10 cooking Time-11-15 min Ingredients Self-raising flour( sifted)-175 gms Chocolate Chips-50 gms Condense Milk- 85 gms Unsalted Butter(softened)-110 gms Caster Sugar-110 gms Method Preheat the oven to…
- Grainy and sweet this famous Indian barfi is very easy to make at home and will be an instant hit. Difficulty- Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking Time- 10-15 mins Serves- 24 Pieces Ingredients Milk Powder- 275 gms Condense Milk- 1 can (400 ml) Double Cream-300ml Pistachios- To decorate Method…