Nothing tastes best like a hot soup in cold weather. This soup is highly nutritious as it has lentils ,chicken and sweetcorn very flavourful and easy to make .Kids will love it!
Preparation Time-10 min
cooking time -15- 20 min
Boneless Chicken -200gms
Red Lentils-50-60 gms
Sweet corn-50 gms
Cornflour- 1 1/2 tbsp.
Butter- 2 tbsp
Onion- 1 small
Coriander- To garnish
Black pepper- To garnish
In a pressure cooker add washed chicken ( cut in to 2 inch cubes),lentils chopped garlic and onion and 3 cups of water pressure cook till its cooked through .
Now take out the cooked chicken pieces in a bowl and chop/shred them.
In a separate bowl strain the lentils along with the soup.
Heat the pressure cooker on medium heat with butter and stir fry sweetcorn and chicken for 2 minutes then add the strained soup and pressure cook for a whistle or two.
Mix cornflour in little water and add to the soup and cook till it thickens. Garnish with pinch black pepper and coriander , serve. hot
You May Also Like...
- Easy puff pastry bake is a sure hit with kids and its a quick snack for family n friends. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-10 min cooking time -12-15 min Ingredients Frozen Puff Pastry (defrosted)- 320 gms Butter- 1 1/2 tbsp. Salt-pinch Black pepper- 1 tsp Garlic & Rosemary dressing- 1 tsp…
- A healthy Spanish dish with seafood and chicken . Paella is easy to make and super delicious. Preparation -10-15 min Cooking Time-50 min Difficulty-Easy Serves-4 Ingredients Paella Rice- 300 gms Boneless Chicken- 200gms Cooked Prawns- 200 gms Frozen Peas- 100 gms Chicken stock cube- 1 Olive Oil- 2 -3 tbsp Onion-…
- Introduction Kids these days always want something different to eat and It is very difficult to come up with a dish that is inviting and healthy to eat.I stumbled over this very tasty couscous salad recipe which is not only easy to prepare but also great for snack or…
- Introduction This finger licking recipe from our very own Punjab is fairly easy to make and has been appreciated a lot.In my initial days of exploring recipes to cook i stumbled across this recipe and just fell in love with Difficulty-Medium…
- Introduction Mouth watering chicken dish slowly cooked in rich gravy and spices packed full of flavour . Difficulty-Medium Preparation Time-20 mins+marination time Cooking Time-40-50 mins Serves-4 Ingredients For Marination Chicken-500 gms Butter-1&1/2 Tbsp Ginger Paste-2 Tsp Garlic Paste-2…