This is a brilliant dish to use your left over bread and it will make a tasty breakfast.
Preparation Time-25 min
Cooking Time 25-30 min
Beaten Yoghurt- 2-3 tspn
Rice Flour-2 tsp
Oil- 2 tbsp
Mustard Seeds-1 tsp
Onion- 1 medium
Ginger chopped-1/2 to 1 inch
Curry leaves-few (chopped)
Split Black Gram-2 tsp
In a bowl take semolina,salt and rice flour and mix. Trim the edges of the bread .now soak slice of bread in sufficient water for few minutes.
Soak the excess water out and mix with the semolina mixture. Add beaten yoghurt and blend it with sufficient water till smooth (dosa batter consistency)
Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds,split black gram along with curry leaves ,ginger ,chilli and chopped onion.let it cool
Add the tempering mixture to dosa batter and mix well.
Heat tawa and pour a ladleful of batter and give it a nice round shape.cook till its nice and crispy
Serve with coriander chutney.
You May Also Like...
- Dosa Recipe Information This is one of my all time favourite dish to eat Dosa for breakfast or snack or dinner!! it is a typical south Indian staple food and is very popular all over the world. These are savoury pancake made from rice and lentils and tastes more…
- This Apple chutney is sweet, tangy with a little heat. Its perfect accompaniment for any snack or just top it on a slice of bread. Its the best way to use your left over apples. Difficulty- Easy Preparation Time-5 min Cooking Time- 5-10 min Serves-4 Ingredients Green Apples- 2 Cumin…
- This is a perfect starter for any party. Savoury taste from yoghurt and crunchiness from cheese makes these kebabs absolute delight.Serve with basil dip. Difficulty-Medium Preparation time-20 min Makes-6 Ingredients Greek Yoghurt-220 gms Grated cheddar cheese-30 gms Finely chopped onion-1/2 (medium) White bread slice-2 (crumbed) Gram Flour(Besan)- 40 gms Oil-7…
- Information Coconut chutney comes from south India where as green and sweet chutneys come from north.It is a great accompaniment with fried snacks like vada, as well as with steamed delicacies like idli, dosa and upma.It is very quick and easy recipe. Preparation Time: 10 min Difficulty: Easy Serves: 4-5…
- Information Most of our Indian snacks are fried and time consuming. I was thinking of something quick,healthy and not only enjoyed by kids but Adults too.Try out the recipe and tell me what you think. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-10 mins Serves-4 Cooking Time-20-25 mins Ingredients Boiled Chickpeas -7 Fl oz(about…