Most of our Indian snacks are fried and time consuming. I was thinking of something quick,healthy and not only enjoyed by kids but Adults too.Try out the recipe and tell me what you think.
- Preparation Time-10 mins
- Cooking Time-20-25 mins
Boiled Chickpeas -7 Fl oz(about 200 gms)
Pizza cheese-100 gms
White Bread Slice-1& 1/2
Grounded Black pepper-1/2 tsp
All Seasoning-1/2 tsp( I used Herb Spice Mix)
Spring Onion-3 chopped
Preheat oven at 220 c (Fan setting). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Blend the ingredients separate-cheese,chickpeas,bread slice.
Transfer the blended mixture in to a bowl and add all the dry ingredients ,form a dough.
Take a small dough ball and flatten in your hand to about 1/2 inch circle and bake at 220 c for 10 mins.Reduce the heat to 200 c and bake it further for 10 min or until cooked
Note-*You have to adjust the temperature setting halfway through your bake else, it will be overcooked.
Tip:You can used cooked mashed rice instead of bread,it may change the taste little bit.
Adjust seasoning to your taste.
You May Also Like...
- This is a brilliant dish to use your left over bread and it will make a tasty breakfast. Difficulty-Easy Preparation Time-25 min Cooking Time 25-30 min Serves-2-3 Ingredients Bread--8 slice Semolina-1/2 cup Beaten Yoghurt- 2-3 tspn Rice Flour-2 tsp Oil- 2 tbsp Mustard Seeds-1 tsp Onion- 1 medium Ginger chopped-1/2…
- Dosa Recipe Information This is one of my all time favourite dish to eat Dosa for breakfast or snack or dinner!! it is a typical south Indian staple food and is very popular all over the world. These are savoury pancake made from rice and lentils and tastes more…
- Introduction Kids these days always want something different to eat and It is very difficult to come up with a dish that is inviting and healthy to eat.I stumbled over this very tasty couscous salad recipe which is not only easy to prepare but also great for snack or…
- Information Difficulty level: Easy Prep time: 60 min Cooking time: 30-35 min Vegetarian Ingredients Strong wheat flour: 500 grams Dried yeast: 7 grams or 2 tsps Vegetable oil/ butter: 5 ml or 1 tbsp Salt: 1 1/2 tsps Sugar: 1 tsp Luke warm water: 300 ml (2 parts of…
- Here comes a cake baked with paneer (cottage cheese/full flat cheese) and orange. The citrus taste make this cake different and the non paneer lovers will also enjoy. Ingredients Paneer/cottagecheese-200 gms (Grated) Orange Juice-3/4 cup Sugar-240 gms Baking Powder-2 Tsp Vanilla Essence -1Tsp Refined Flour(maida)-200 gms Eggs-3 Salt-1/2 Tsp Lemon…